My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Angie

Most of you know my dear friend Angie, whom I work with at Fridays. Well she recently did a shoot for Orange Julius. It is supposed to be a commercial, however it does look like a training video. You can check out the teaser here. The password is teaser. For those of you who don't know her, she is the young woman in the middle.
She text messaged me last night that she landed another commercial. I am not sure what it is for, but I will update you when I find out. I am very proud of her, she's been going to all kinds of auditions. Way to go Ang!
And on a side note, I hope to have a picture from the "Night of the Living Dead" play that I was in with Angie up here soon. Bloody goodness for all!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Rick said...

The ad if for Sherman Williams, and it shoots this week. Good luck Ang.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Ang said...

thanks, my dear :)

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home