My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, United States

Friday, March 18, 2005

Oh Poopy!

Drat!
Alas, what started as a wonderful day has turned into something dreadful. Not only did the University of North Dakota lose to Denver, but our illustrious Gophers lost to Colorador College tonight. Making the championship game tomorrow night something that has no intrest to me, and all Colorado game. Poopy! Well I hope the third place game is entertaining.Gophers vs. UND.
Anyways besides that crappy news, we did run into two of the guys we met at the Grand last year. And by guys I mean men in there 50's. Last year they and their families happened to grab a table right next to us at said bar, and we all had a great time. Funny thing is, Kat, Chris, Gooch and I all saw the one guy and thought 'Boy he looks familiar'. Funny thing is, he was thinking the same thing. So finally after we cleaned the place out of Grainbelt Premium, he appraoched us, and we are all meeting after the first game tomorrow. So at least I have that to look forward to. Well, that and the NCAA Hockey Championship. Go Gophers. And with that, I bid you all a goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home